Automotive Handover Specialist
As a Handover Specialist you will have a pivotal role within our business. You will be the last point of contact with our customers as they drive away in their new vehicle. Your role will demand upon you to be an expert in every vehicle sold by the business as you will be called upon to ensure that the customer is familiar with their new vehicle, its accessories i.e. Bluetooth, Air Conditioning, Parking Sensors, Satellite Navigation etc, and driver aids before leaving the business.
This is a unique role and we are looking for someone with a strong customer service focus with a full UK driving licence. You must be from a customer facing background, ideally with an element of sales.
As a Handover Advisor, you will be working closely with the sales team and delivering a high level of customer experience. Once the sales team have sold a car it will be your responsibility to:
- Track all vehicle orders progressing through the business departments until handover and ensure every vehicle is handed over in a professional and timely manner.
- Keep all customers informed of collection dates and times.
- Must have the ability to manage a diary system.
- Demonstrate vehicle features before the customer leave our business premises.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed on time and handed into the correct departments.
- Liaising with customers after handover and keeping them happy.
- Must be able to excite all customers on our brand and reputation.
- Ensuring positive customer feedback is met after each handover using internal systems.
- Making sure the car is fully prepared, managing the process to ensure all the work is completed to the agreed timescales.
- Checking all the paperwork with the customer, from car specification to finance documents are completed to company standards.
Job Type: Full-time