Automotive Aftersales Manager - £25,000 pa
As an Aftersales Centre Manager, you will be responsible for delivering a friendly, warm service to our valued customers and tackling queries satisfactorily to retain future business.
You will have a proven track record of understanding how to define vision and strategy; how to motivate, drive and inspire, how to lead team members to perform their best, and how to develop a departmental anatomy of high-performance and opportunity.
What you will be doing:
- Effectively managing the service department to ensure department objectives and targets are being met.
- Offering exceptional customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer retention.
- Taking care of all customer issues and complaints professionally and in a timely manner.
- Resolving service counter issues and measure current service counter processes to help increase productivity and customer service.
- Monitoring department issues and customer complaints to identify trends and work towards addressing any recurring issues.
- Overseeing the service team performance, preparing reports; if necessary, carrying out these job duties personally to ensure the highest quality of work is carried out.
- Ensuring all internal vehicle sales are prepared to high standards and delivered to the customer in a timely manner.
- Controlling the daily work load, parts in and out of the centre, and knowledge of using systems to maximise profitability.
- Managing your own team daily and holding meetings ensuring all targets are met.
- Working closely with other departments within the dealership.
What we expect from you:
- Previous Aftersales Manager Experience.
- Comprehensive Knowledge of the motor trade.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Passion to succeed.
- To be self-motivated.
- Flexibility and commitment.
- Strong Customer Facing Skills.
- Strong Communication.
- Self – Starter.
- Creative Problem Solving.
Working hours are 42 hours per week.
Job Type: Full-time