Car Sales Executive - £40,000 pa
SW Car Supermarket are absolutely committed to making sure our colleagues have a great place to work, are excited and engaged in what they are doing and are rewarded for their achievements.
Our fantastic benefits package includes:
- £15,000 basic salary, up to £45,000 OTE, uncapped commission structure
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days paid holiday
- Employee discounts on products and services
Let’s start with the facts:
Do you dream of a comfortable life style, where sky is the limit?
This is the perfect opportunity to break into the motor trade industry working for the right employer.
SW Car Supermarket were voted Car Dealer of the Year 2015, and Car Dealer of the Year Finalist 2016, at the National Used Car Awards in London. We invest heavily into our employees and consumers, thus making us the right company to choose.
We are excited to announce the opening of our new £10M showroom and retail which represents the strong growth of our business. The site will hold up to 1200 motor vehicles, 8 service bays, and a vehicle rental department.
The job in a nutshell:
As a Car Sales Executive, you will be responsible for delivering a friendly, customer orientated service, adhering to our buying process at all times, ensuring monthly sales targets are achieved.
What you will be doing:
- Welcoming customers and building rapport with them
- Assisting customers in our buying process, including information gathering, conducting test drives and proposing a range of products
- Effectively prepare for weekly sales meetings
- Full daily pitch walk with the sales team to check pitch appearance including Vehicle alignment, Silent Salesman positions, Vehicle condition and Stock displayed prominently
- Prepare appointment sheets for booking customers into the showroom, deal packs ready to hand into the admin team, completing FCA regulated documents, up selling Finance, Insurance and Warranty products.
- Value a car using internal systems, HPI, Glasses Guide and CAP.
- Ensure that closed deals are passed to the Sales Management Team in order to maximise profit of the deal
- Ensure that all vehicle appraisals are authorised by your Sales Manager
- Miscellaneous activities.
What we expect from you:
- Good face to face skills, ability to gain rapport quickly
- Excellent telephone manner
- Creative thinking
- Innovative prospecting ideas
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Passion to succeed
- To be self-motivated and driven to succeed and achieve
- To demonstrate an interest and passion in what we do
- Flexibility and commitment – you will be expected to work weekdays, weekends and bank holidays until 6 pm. This is a 6 day post.
- Essential: Full UK/EU Driving Licence - Due to insurance reasons this vacancy is only open to applicants 21 years old and above
Once you have applied for this position, our Recruitment Team will initially consider your skills and experience based on your CV and application. If suitable, our team will then contact you to advise you of the next stage.
Job Type: Permanent
- Secondary education
- Direct Sales, Retail, Negotiation Sales: 2 years
- Automotive Sales: 1 year
- Field Sales: 2 years
Required licence or certification:
- Full UK Driving Licence