The SW Car Supermarket commitment
SW Car Supermarket is committed to ensuring that the principle of treating customers fairly is applied responsibly and with integrity throughout all aspects of our day-to-day business.
In practical terms we aim to ensure:
- Our dealership is orderly, well maintained and inviting, providing a pleasant environment for our customers.
- We have an industry leading sales process that provides a highly efficient, effective and simplified sales experience.
- The products and services we offer are suited to our customers, competitively priced and presented in an easy to understand manner.
- Our carefully selected business partners are committed to our principle of treating customers fairly.
Our treating customers fairly policy is based on our mission statement and has become the ethos which our staff aim to adhere to at all times.
We aim to ensure that all employees achieve the following:
- Be friendly, helpful and courteous.
- Listen to customers' requirements and understand their needs.
- Provide accurate and relevant information in a clear and fair manner that is not misleading.
- Assist wherever possible.
- Deliver the promises we make.
Our overall aim is to ensure that all customers are entirely satisfied with all aspects of communication with the company before, during and after a purchase.
- Wherever possible, we will act upon customer feedback and management information to develop and improve the company's processes and procedures with the aim of exceeding the expectations of our customers.
Our hard work and efforts have paid off and for the past two years we have received recognition from industry peers for work we have put into making SW Car Supermarket what it is.
The team at SW Car Supermarket are continually updating procedures and policies to better serve our growing customer base. At SW Car Supermarket we take immense pride in being recognised for our work and would like to thank everyone involved who has helped make this happen. Without our customers continued support we wouldn't be able to provide the service we do and we will continue to work hard and innovate our processes to better provide exceptional services throughout our business.
Our goal is to give excellent service to all our customers but we recognise things do go wrong occasionally. We take all complaints seriously and aim to resolve all of our customers' problems promptly. To ensure that we provide the kind of service you should expect of us, we welcome your feedback.
What will happen if you complain?
- We will acknowledge your complaint within two working days
- We aim to resolve complaints, following assessment and investigation as quickly as possible
Most of our customer's concerns can be resolved quickly but occasionally more detailed investigations are needed. If this is likely, we will contact you within ten working days via email of receipt and give you an expected date of response.
What to do should you be dissatisfied
If in the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the service you have received from ourselves we would encourage you to contact our Customer Care Department.
You can write or e-mail, whichever suits you, and ask your contact to review the problem. Be sure to add your registration number to any correspondence. Some complex complaints can take up to 28 working days.
Customer Services Department
SW Car Supermarket
Padholme Road East