This job is to handle all inbound telephone enquiries, by email / live chat and face to face with our valuable customers, or potential customers, while providing an efficient, courteous and outstanding service at all times. We operate a friendly family feel and take pride in putting our customers at the heart of everything we do. Our success depends on our people so we treat our colleagues very well. Our staff are loyal and have been with us from the very start of the business, in our humble beginnings.
What you will be doing:
- This job is to receive a high number of inbound calls or emails from customers who require support or advice in purchasing a used car and you will ensure that all queries are managed in line with our high quality control standards before passing on to the Sales Managers.
- You will be at the forefront of our business and will greet our customers professionally, with diligence and a warm friendly approach.
- You will work closely with the admin and management team ensuring all orders have been completed and signed off before each hand over.
- Have the ability to deal with insurance related documents such as GAP, Return to Invoice Insurance and Finance Products.
- Registering warranty documents and working with third parties ensuring all policies loaded are accurate and precise.
- Have the ability to liaise with our internal service centre, parts suppliers, accounts team, marketing team, and sales department whilst calls come into the switchboard.
- Miscellaneous activities.
What we think good looks like:
As with most jobs we would like you to have an interest and passion in what we do with professionalism and a smart appearance. We would also appreciate if you had superb communication skills (both written and oral) and be highly self-motivated. Naturally, due to the nature of the job you will have excellent customer service skills and it would be advantageous if you were proficient in the use of IT packages. That’s it, that’s all we need because if you have the right attitude we will help and support you with the rest.
What we expect from you:
- Good face to face skills, ability to gain rapport quickly.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Creative thinking.
- Passion to succeed.
- To be self-motivated and driven to succeed and achieve.
- To demonstrate an interest and passion in what we do.
- Flexibility and commitment – you will be expected to work weekends until 6pm and bank holidays. This post is 5 days per week.
Job Type: Full-time