Automotive Aftersales Advisor
As a Service Advisor, you will be responsible for delivering a friendly, warm service to our valued customers in a very busy car supermarket environment and tackling queries satisfactorily to retain future business.
What you will be doing:
As a Service Advisor, you will be responsible for delivering a friendly, warm service to our valued customers and tackling queries satisfactorily to retain future business.
- Meeting & greeting customers.
- Booking in vehicles.
- Workshop Loading.
- Liaising with the workshop team and the customers.
- Providing quotations to customers and internal sales team.
- Advising the customer on any repair issues and costs, gaining authority for any additional work.
- Invoicing, arranging and taking payments.
- Dealing with service enquiries by telephone, email, face to face.
- Managing the allocation and handover of customer service vehicles.
- Ordering parts from our suppliers.
- Working closely with other internal departments.
What we expect from you:
- Hard working and determined with a can do attitude.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong negotiator.
- Good listener and communicator.
- Flexibility and commitment.
Once you have applied for this position, our Recruitment Team will initially consider your skills and experience based on your CV and application. If suitable, our team will then contact you to advise you of the next stage.
42 hours per week inclusive of Saturdays
Job Type: Full-time